What are the requirements for joining MISSG?
In order to join MISSG, the applicant must have a medical degree (MD or DO) in good standing. They must also have been in practice for at least 5 years, and must also perform minimally invasive surgery. For more information, please click on the membership tab.
What are the benefits of joining MISSG?
By joining MISSG, you will gain access to a large, multi-center database of surgical information with which to perform high-quality clinical research. You will also gain access to the extensive member network in order to identify and connect with collaborators. The Members Area of missg.org will also be the first place to hear about new MISSG publications, news, and events.
Where does MISSG present its work?
Investigators who are part of MISSG have presented their work at many major medical and surgical conferences, including:
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The North American Spine Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Lumbar Spine Research Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine